Career Transition is an extremely stressful process to go through. Whether you are moving from a Senior Executive position to a lifestyle or contract role or moving from a high profile role (perceived or otherwise) in professional sport or similarly regarded sector, this decision requires serious thought, consideration and reflection in order that all of your personal and professional boxes are ticked.
I work confidentially with high profile individuals in order that the negative impact of these changes are minimised and that appropriate career options are fully researched and reviewed. Practicalities of these changes assessed prior to implementation.
For this transition to be seamless, there must be absolute transparency alongside honest and sometimes difficult personal decisions to be made.
Minimising the impact of stress and supporting mental health challenges are critical to the success of this program.
The programs run for a minimum of three months and can run for up to a year. The average length of time for a career transition program is six months and sessions can be run face to face or via zoom etc. .
Throughout this coaching program you will receive more than just one-on-one coaching.
You will have a dedicated team member, colleague, and mentor to support you through this change.
The program will include but will not be limited to elements outlined below;
• A full career and personal assessment, with follow-up Coaching Session to help identify your vision and achievements to assess new career options.
•Review motivators, differentiator's, personal values, key skills, interests, employer brand, inspirational business figures to facilitate the transformational journey and plan accordingly.
• Receive a maximum of twelve, 60-minute Coaching Sessions, which are scheduled to fit with your personal timetable.
• Together we will deliver an outstanding CV based upon your key achievements and differentiators. A sales document that will get you in front of potential employers.
Additionally, we will identify, target and approach potential employers with quality introductory letters..
• Your coach will be "on-call" for one further 20 minutes session per month as required by you.
• Following review and reflection we will agree and complete a career plan which maps your journey from where you are today to the point at which you achieve your short and medium term aspirations.
• Not only will you benefit from Stuart's 34 years experience in and knowledge of the global staffing markets but also access to his extensive book of contacts to benefit your transition.
The Career Transition Program will be priced per below;
Three Month Career Transition Program £400.00
Six month Career Transition Program £750.00
Twelve month Career Transition Program £1500.00
25% discount applied for Armed Forces and NHS staff (current and ex) and their families.
Payment plans can be agreed.